The BNH hospital, formerly known as the Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital, was established originally to provide nursing care for expatriates. The hospital, opened by the British Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. George Grenville, CMG in 1898, was one of the first private hospitals in the Kingdom of Siam. In 1901, King Rama VI granted the BNH Association, a non-profit making organisation, a royal charter in honour of his father, King Rama V, and provided funds for the hospital to extend its care to Thais. In 1991, the BNH Medical Centre was formed to establish a new international standard hospital to meet the demands of the increasing domestic and international market for private health care
The new BNH Hospital complex became operational in 1996. Occupying the same two-acre site in Convent Road, it is surrounded by mature trees and tropical greenery, and is located between Silom Road and Sathorn Road, close to the business, financial and entertainment district of Bangkok, It can be reached easily from all parts of the city by road, or by BTS Sky Train, MRT Metro, from the Sala Daeng Station.
BNH Hospital provides the highest quality medical service with specialists and general practitioner doctors completely involved with their patients, from consultation and diagnosis, through to planning and executing treatment, following-up o results, and in surgical cases, post operative card. The concept fo ‘the Family Doctor’is still highly valued at the BNH Hospital.
To be an international standard hospital that provides patients with the highest standard of medical care available and to continuously develop and enhance the service provided.
List of specialities/Departments:
Bangkok IVF Centre
Cololectal & Haemorrhoid Clinic
Dermatology & Beauty Centre
Diabetes & Hormone Clinic
Ear Nose Throat
Firm Plus Clinic
Gastrointestinal & Liver Clinic
Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
Shoulder & Joint Centre
Surgery & Orthopaedic Surgery